Toxic Water Categories
There are three types of water that result from sewer overflow and water damage. Water falls under one of these categories depending on the degree of contamination. Regardless of the category though, even it is Category 1, it's important to the address the problem quickly by relying on our sewage damage cleanup experts.
Category 1: Clean Water
• Source: Broken Water Lines, Sink Overflows, or Drinking Fountain Leaks
• Does Not Contain Contaminates
• Becomes Grey Water in Three Days
Category 2: Grey Water
• Source: Broken Dishwashers, Sump Pumps, or Plumbing Appliances
• Contains Harmful Contaminates
• Becomes Black Water in Two Days
Category 3: Black Water
• Source: Sewer Water Toilet Overflows & Sewer Backups
• Contains Very Harmful Bacteria (Serious Health Risk)
Address Sewer Backup Problems with Our Help
Nobody wants to deal with a sewage cleanup problem. However, it is our specialty. As licensed plumbers as well as restoration experts, we've seen it all and fixed all. In fact, there is no sewage damage problem we cannot mitigate. Whether your toilet has overflowed from a sewage pipe clog or you have had a sewer line break in your basement, we can help.
Contact us for emergency services if your toilet is over flowing with raw sewage. We serve residential and commercial customers in Falls Church, Virginia.