Why Sewer Damage Remediation Is Important
You don't want to deal with a backup sewage problem, but we don't mind. As licensed plumbers and experienced restoration specialists, we've seen it all. In fact, there is no problem we cannot promptly and effectively address. Whether you have overflowing toilets and drains or a major sewer line break in your basement, we can help.
In addition, because not all wastewater is the same, we accurately determine the specific category and use the best methods to clean it. There are three categories of water that include:
Contact us for a prompt inspection if you have sewage overflow problems on your property. We serve residential and commercial customers in Vienna, Virginia.
Fresh Water (Category 1)
• Caused by Broken Water Lines, Tub & Sink Overflows, Rain or Melting Snow
• Not a Serious Threat to Humans
• Degrades to Grey Water in 72 Hours
Grey Water (Category 2)
• Caused by Dishwasher Overflows, Toilet Tank Backups, Waterbed & Aquarium Leaks
• Unsanitary Water That Can Cause Sickness
• Degrades to Black Water in about 48 Hours
Black Water (Category 3)
• Caused by Sewer Breaks & Backups or Water with Organic Matter
• Dangerously Unsanitary Water Containing Disease-Producing Agents